Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Launched!


Much earlier this year, talked to you about the new idea that Bob and I came up with while we were driving to the coast. Well, finally got my butt moving and Muffin Mania! has been launched! It's been quite the labour of love and sweat, but with Bob gone overseas for two weeks, gave me lots of time to put my money where my mouth is!

So, now, you can subscribe
to Muffin Mania! a weekly mailing of stories, thought provoking comments and the muffin motivational. As well, of course, you will find your weekly muffin recipe. We hope you enjoy the muffins and bake a double recipe! The subscription is only $15 (CDN) for one full year of Muffin Mania! e-mails. However... for all my blog readers, I will make you a special offer of $12 for the full year subscription.

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
George Bernard Shaw

No comments: